Chinese design from the second series of French illustator Albert Racinet's L'ornement Polychrome (1888) which featured 100 plates depicting styles from Ancient and Asian art, Middle Ages, Renaissance, and 17th and 18th century. (Image source: RawPixel)
- Tulips, Fly, Kidney Bean, and BeanJoris Hoefnagel
- Water Gnat, Martagon Lily, Yellow-Bellied Toad, and European Screw ShellJoris Hoefnagel
- Het HoogelandJan Toorop
- RenaissanceAlbert Racinet
- Night Bombshells: 89Hirayama Fireworks Co.
- Poster for Delft Salad OilJan Toorop
- Guide for Constructing the Letters r and sJoris Hoefnagel
- Daylight BombshellsHirayama Fireworks Co.