Fireworks at the Ryogoku Bridge 2
Considered to be the last great master of ukiyo-e tradition, the Japanese artist Utagawa Hiroshige (1797 - 1858) was a hugely influential figure, not only in his homeland but also on Western painting. Towards the end of the 19th century, as a part of the trend in "Japonism", European artists looked to Hiroshige's work for inspiration, and a certain Vincent van Gogh was known to paint copies of his prints. (Image source: Rijksmuseum)
- Night Bombshells: 38 Hirayama Fireworks Co.
- Fireworks in Covent Garden Bernard Lens (II)
- Night Bombshells: 89 Hirayama Fireworks Co.
- Night Bombshells: 94 Hirayama Fireworks Co.
- Night Shells: 2 Hirayama Fireworks Co.
- Fireworks at Ikenohata Kobayashi Kiyochika
- Night Bombshells: 95 Hirayama Fireworks Co.
- Night Bombshells: 14 Hirayama Fireworks Co.