One of the 100 etched and illustrated plates that make up William Blake’s epic poem Jerusalem: The Emanation of the Giant Albion which he worked on from 1804 to 1820. Blake’s longest poem, Jerusalem is a complex and symbolically dense piece, telling the story of the fall of Albion, who is at once an embodiment of mankind, Britain, and the western world in general.The stunning illustrated plates were formed using “illuminated printing”, Blake’s self-devised technique which required each copy to be individually coloured and produced, plate by plate. (Image source: Yale Center for British Art)
Museum quality Giclee print printed using archival inks on premium fine art paper — 100% cotton, finely textured, and acid-free archival substrates purposefully chosen for optimal historical art reproduction. Orders for US and Canada will be printed on Epson’s Somerset Velvet (255gsm); Australian orders on Hahnemühle’s Photo Rag (188gsm); and all other orders on St Cuthbert Mill’s Somerset Enhanced Velvet (255gsm).
All frames are custom made to order.
- Solid wood with a 3/4″ face (and 1″ depth for US orders, 3/4“ elsewhere).
- 2” acid-free 4-ply natural white mat with beveled edges
- Shatterproof, high quality UV-shielding acrylic glazing
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
Why acrylic instead of glass? Although more expensive than glass, like most art-sellers and galleries we’ve chosen acrylic for its superior UV protection, and because it is also lighter and much less breakable — not only does this ensure it gets to you safely, but also handy for when you might want to move house in the future!
Unframed prints will be shipped in quality tubes, and framed prints expertly and securely packed to make sure they arrive in top condition.
|US, Canada, UK, EU, Australia||Everywhere else|
|Framed||$20||$30 for S, M, L, and $45 for XL.|
All prints, framed and unframed, sent via tracked service. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Estimated delivery times from day of ordering are as follows:
- US — 4 to 12 business days
- Canada — 6 to 14 business days
- Australia — 3 to 19 business days
- UK — 7 to 10 business days (unframed), 14 to 17 business days (framed)
- EU — 8 to 12 business days (unframed), 15 to 19 business days (framed)
- Everywhere else — 10 to 14 business days (unframed), 17 to 21 business days (framed)
If ordering to addresses outside of the US, UK, EU, Canada or Australia you may be required to pay duties and taxes to claim your package, depending on your local customs office.
As the prints are custom (made specifically for the image, size, and frame colour you have chosen) then we can only accept returns or refunds in the case of incorrect or damaged goods. For more info see our Returns Policy.